DELIVERED BY LUCIE BURNS
1. CREATING A PERFORMERS MINDSET - This session will be based on the importance of a positive mindset and how to best become mentally prepared for a performance using various techniques and approaches.
2. AUDIENCE EXPECTATIONS - In this session you will learn how to read your audience, understand your body language and the effect of it. Keeping your audience between songs, and learning ways in which to take control of the stage.
3. FOCUSING ON YOUR OWN VISION - In this session you will be encouraged to focus on your creative individuality rather than comparing yourself to others, which can often hold back your individual progress. We will look at ways in which you can start to overcome this whilst finding confidence in yourself and your own creative vision
4. OVERCOMING THE NEGATIVE VOICE - In this session we will look at some of the different techniques in which to counteract or silence the inner critic, which can often hold us back, making room for a more positive outlook towards performance. You will learn ways in which to reinforce positive statements rather than negative ones, enabling you to take complete responsibility for your own performance potential whilst overcoming your performance blocks.
5. YOUR ROLE AS A PERFORMER - In this session we will look at what your role is as a performer and all the different elements that make a great performer and performance.
6. HOW TO BECOME A MORE CONFIDENT PERFORMER - In this session you will start to combat your fears of performance, learn tips on how to become a more confident performer whilst learning ways in which to manage the ego.
7. SELF CARE & WELL BEING FOR PERFORMERS (Creatives) - This session will focus on your well-being as a performer and what you can do to best prepare yourself for a live show
8. STEPPING OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE - In this session you will learn about the benefits of stepping out of ‘The Zone,’ enabling you to move towards your creative goals whilst learning to let go of what’s holding you back.
9. THE IMPORTANCE OF IMPROVISATION - In this session you will learn about the importance of having and learning improvisation skills and why they will enhance you as a performer. You will also have the chance to learn some new techniques and take part in some improvisation exercises.
FOR PRODUCERS AND ARTISTS
10. CLOSING CIRCLES - Understand the process of starting and completing tracks/projects and how to overcome some of the blocks that often stop us from meeting our deadlines. Learn the difference between what’s important to finish within a track/project and what can be left down to personal taste, enabling us to finish projects and be able to let go of them.
11. OVERCOMING THE PRODUCER/ARTIST BLOCK - In this Masterclass Lucie aka Lazy Hammock, will give you insight into how she completed and released 10 albums, 3 EP's and 2 singles. She will give you techniques to support you in overcoming your blocks, explain the importance of finishing what you've started, and give you the reasons behind how completion of projects impact your self confidence. She will also answer questions about how to overcome many of the challenges that you as a producer, artist or musician may face, including comparing yourself to others, feeling that your music isn't good enough and striving for perfection. The Masterclass to pick if you feel you could do with some motivation to kickstart yourself into finishing your projects. This Masterclass is aimed at not only producers, but all artists and musicians who have blocks completing projects.
12. HEARING THE DIFFERENCE - Learn the difference between what’s important to finish within a track and what can be left down to personal taste, enabling us to finish projects and be able to let go of them.
*Note for Masterclass participants: Please bring an unfinished track to the session or one which you’ve ‘hit a wall’ with.
©Lucie Burns 2019